Chemical Dependency Unit
Your Journey to healing begins here.
The Chemical Dependency Unit (CDU) is a 30 bed inpatient unit which offers a full range of care for adults in immediate need of medical detoxification, evaluation and crisis stabilization. This is a voluntary program.
A substance abuse evaluation must be completed by the Emergency Department to determine the level of care to be provided prior to admission to the program.
- Medical Detoxification
- Crisis Stabilization
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Services
- Medication Management
- Comprehensive Family Program
- Spiritual Workshop & Retreat
- 12 Step Model of Recovery
- After Care Services
- Individual, Group & Family Therapy
- Intensive Relapse Prevention
- Graduation & Commencement Ceremony
Specialized Treatment of:
- Chronic pain issues related to opiate dependence
- Co-occurring disorders
- EMDR, DBT, EFT & CPT
- Proudly serving our active duty and veteran servicemen and women with care and compassion
- Specializing in Combat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Synchronized admission/departure process for all military servicemen & women
We are a Preferred Tricare provider, Medicare, Medicare/Medicaid and most private insurance plans accepted. Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP).
Call 719.584.4876 or 719.584.7327 today for information, to make a referral or to schedule a confidential evaluation.