Your baby’s first home is here.
Where to have your baby is an important decision for your growing family. Parkview Medical Center’s Birthing Center offers a perfect blend of two worlds—the highest quality medical expertise in a serene location close to home. All to make your birth experience as special and comfortable as it deserves to be.
- Private, comfortable and secure labor and delivery rooms and mother-baby recovery rooms
- The area’s only Special Care Level 2 Nursery
- Physicians and nurses renowned for specialized skills and advanced training who are dedicated to you and your baby’s health and wellness
- One-on-one nursing care and 24-hour baby care
- High-risk pregnancy services and breastfeeding consultants
- Secure unit for your peace of mind
Visiting Mom & Baby
It is important for you to have the support of your family and friends during this exciting time. The following guidelines are specifically designed for you and your baby’s well-being and safety during your stay. The maternity unit is locked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To access, use elevators 12 or 13 and follow the signs.
During the Labor and Delivery Process
- No more than four visitors are allowed at a time.
- Siblings are allowed during labor and will be counted as part of the four visitors. Siblings ages 12 years and older may be present for the delivery.
- For the safety and privacy of all patients, visitors are not allowed to congregate in the hallways.
After Your Baby is Born
- Your primary support person is welcome at all times.
- Siblings are welcome for brief visits and must be accompanied by an adult. While visiting, children must remain in the mother’s room.
- For the safety of your newborn, only the banded person is allowed in the nursery.
- Visiting hours end at 8:00 pm