Stay and Play
Stay with us while you work, go back home to play.
A specialized nursing program designed by nurses. BALANCE your work and life schedule, OPTIMIZE your days off when you live in another city, ENJOY mini-vacations ALL year long.
During your stay you will experience...
A fun and supportive team environment. At Parkview, we work together to provide efficient patient centered care. We believe that teamwork is the foundation for excellent patient care and support each other through our shifts. Being a part of a team means working together, respecting one another and caring.
Apply Online today!
If you have any questions, call today to speak to a nursing leader within 24 hours at 719.585.2525
You will also enjoy the flexibility of block scheduling to balance work and home life. Our leadership team realizes scheduling is a huge part of work life balance. We offer many flexible scheduling options to promote a healthy balance between work and home for our health care professionals. Stay and Play options vary where you are able to pick to work three days in a row and have four days off, work four days with three days off, or you can work numerous other combinations to accommodate what you love to do outside of work in the city you live in.
Choose Your Stay
Length of Work Stay Options & Qualification
- 6 months (Must have at least 1 year experience)
- 1 year (Must have at least 1 year experience)
- 2 year (New grad may apply)
Block scheduling to optimize time off.
Housing for your “stay” days in Pueblo; no cost to you!
Amenities include: Secure locked doors. Must have key card for entry. While you stay in Pueblo during your scheduled work days, you'll be able to enjoy many amenities at the Quality Inn Hotel you'll be housed at. These benefits include:
- Outdoor Parking*
- Free Continental Breakfast*
- Interior Corridors*
- Free Newspaper Mon-Fri*
- Guest Use Copy Machine*
- Indoor Heated Pool*
- Government Travelers: FEMA Approved*
- Free Coffee*
- Iron & Ironing Board*
- 100% Smoke Free Hotel*
- Pet-friendly Hotel*
- Bus Parking*
- Business Center*
- Supports Green Practices*
- Exercise Room*
Quality Inn Pueblo, Colorado
Choice Guest Rating
84%of guests recommend
Conveniently located off of I-25 and Highway 50. Numerous restaurants are located in the surrounding area and close to Parkview Medical Center.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Sick Leave
- Funeral Leave
- Shift Differential
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Educational Benefits
- Child Care
- Employee Crisis Fund
- 401 K
- Fitness Center/Wellness program to help meet your wellness goals
- Retail Pharmacy within Parkview's main campus. Easily accommodates staff to pick up prescriptions while at work. Pharmacy also carries over the counter medications for your convenience.
Concierge services available for the care of your automobile; simply leave the keys at our Parkview Shuttle lot and Spradley Motors will service your car. Payroll deduct is available for these services as well.
BSN Reimbursement with the two year contract
Find the program that supports your lifestyle and get started on advancing your career in health care.
FT and PT
$150 per credit hour up to $3000 per fiscal year for undergraduates and $3300 per fiscal year for graduates. Maximum reimbursement for tuition and fees not to exceed 75% of the amount actually paid by the employee.
$100 per credit hour up to $2550 per fiscal year for undergraduates and $2850 per year for graduates. Maximum reimbursement for tuition and fees not to exceed 75% of the amount actually paid by the employee.
FT and PT
75% of amount actually paid by employee for mandatory books, up to $1000 per fiscal year for Nursing, RT, Rad Tech, PTA and OTA courses only.
75% of amount actually paid by employee for mandatory books, up to $500 per fiscal year for Nursing, RT, Rad Tech, PTA and OTA courses only.
Clinical Career Advancement Pathways
We believe it is very important that our health care professionals have the opportunity to advance clinically. Your growth is a priority to us.
- Clinical Career Advancement Pathway Focuses on the advancement of nurses who have a preference for patient care and recognizes technical and clinical expertise that is beneficial to the communities we serve.
- Provides eligible registered nurses with the option to progress from the student nurse or new graduate nurse level through three higher levels of clinical registered nursing. These levels are achieved through accomplishment of defined criteria described in the Clinical Achievement Pathway Criteria such as clinical, professional growth and organizational and community involvement activities.
Advancement from Level 1-3 will occur after the nurse presents their personal portfolio and certification to the CCAP review team. Each level of advancement has an incremental increase in pay.
Nurses certified in their area of clinical practice are honoured yearly and given a $500.00 stipend. Parkview Medical Center recognizes certified nurses are well versed in evidence based practice and patients have better outcomes because of their dedication to continuing education and continuous learning.