Patient Representative: Exceeding your Expectations
Parkview’s Patient Representative or agent is available to all patients, family members and other interested people. The Patient Representative is the person through whom patients can seek solutions to problems concerns or just ask questions. The Patient Representative treats all concerns with courtesy and respect.
Quality care and service are the primary concerns of all Parkview Medical Center employees. If you or any of your family members have a comment, suggestion, complaint or grievance about any aspect of your stay or a special need for you or your family member, please contact our Patient Representative. Your feedback and suggestions are crucial to Parkview’s quality improvement efforts. Please let us know when your needs or expectations have not been met, or when they have been exceeded.
Our Patient Representative can help you with the following:
- Assist patients or families in sorting out problems that may arise in the hospital
- Serve as a resource to clarify processes/procedures of the hospital for patients & families
- Help answer questions or refer to appropriate person or resource for answers to questions
- Arrange for accommodations at Parkview Foundation Guest House
- Assist with Living Will or Medical Power of Attorney