Parkview Foundation: Planting the Seed for Tomorrow's Healthcare
Parkview Medical Center is committed to our community and to providing compassionate, leading-edge health care to everyone who comes through our doors. Just as our community counts on us for hope and healing, we depend on the support of our community.
Parkview Foundation is an essential component of this relationship, helping to ensure the solid and expanding support base we need to uphold our high standards of care.
Parkview Foundation was created in 1976 as a 501 ( c ) ( (3) organization to raise funds to meet the rising cost of expansion and renovation of hospital facilities. Over the past three decades, the Foundation has been involved in many projects ranging from fundraising events, sponsoring employee recognition awards and supporting healthcare scholarships. All have been implemented with the sole purpose of furthering the mission of Parkview Medical Center
The primary mission of the Foundation is to solicit, preserve and monitor funds it generates for the Medical Center and to assist and enhance the Medical Center in the completion of its mission, vision and values. Further, the Foundation endeavors to support, advise and consult the institution with regard to policy and public relations.
There are numerous ways you can contribute to the Parkview Foundation. Your gift will improve the programs and services at Parkview Medical Center and will ensure optimum care of patients for many generations to come. For more information on any of the following, please contact the Parkview Foundation at 719.584.4526 or consult a legal expert.
Donate to the Parkview Foundation
Parkview Foundation Board of Directors
Parkview Foundation relies on our volunteer board to help fulfill fiduciary, programmatic, and financial responsibilities. The board is ultimately responsible for the financial well-being of the foundation and its effectiveness.
We are proud to partner with these esteemed community leaders.
Debbie Andrews, Chairperson
Casey Edwards, Vice Chairperson
Cheryl Shirley, Secretary/Treasurer
Trisha Macias, Past Chairperson
Mike Baxter, CEO
Paul McCarthy, M.D.
Gerardo Ortiz, M.D.
Parkview Foundation Guest House
The Guest House is a special service provided to patients and their families who require accommodations for a short stay. It offers a comfortable living environment and is within walking distance of Parkview Medical Center.
To make arrangements for the Guest House call 719.584.4496. After 5 p.m. or weekends contact Security at 584.4000.
When to Give
The best time to give
- During income tax planning
- During retirement planning
- Upon the death of a spouse or loved one
- Upon the sale of a business
- In celebration of birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions
How to Give
Ways to give
- Through an outright gift of cash or securities
- Through a bequest; you can include the Parkview Foundation in your will or living trust
- Through life income gifts such as Charitable Trust and Charitable Gift Annuities
- In tribute & memory gift program allows you to honor or remember a friend or family member with a contribution to the Parkview Foundation.
- Endowments insure continued financial stability and will enhance programs and services for many years to come.
- Participate in one of the Foundation's Signature Events