Parkview’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is dedicated to helping you improve your cardiovascular health. The program consists of exercise on various cardiovascular machines while a nurse monitors your heart rate, blood pressure and guides you through rehabilitation. Exercises are tailored to meet your specific needs according to age and physical condition. Our goal is to work closely with your personal physician and Parkview’s Cardiac team to optimize a safe program for you.
Outside Entrance Only
ParkWest Medical Complex
3676 Parker Blvd
Suite 280 A
Pueblo, CO 81008
A physician referral is required for cardiac rehabilitation. Cardiac Rehabilitation can:
- Increase your chances of surviving a heart attack or other heart problems
- Increase your ability to be active and exercise by improving strength, stamina, and endurance
- Help you return to work sooner
- Help you get back to a normal lifestyle
- Improve overall health and well-being
Most insurance providers will cover the majority, if not all, of the cost for cardiac rehabilitation or payment can be made individually.