Nursing is an emotionally fulfilling and rewarding career that is an indispensable profession in health care. As a nurse at Parkview, you can move laterally, to another specialty, or build on your education towards a Nurse Practitioner. We help you succeed in meeting your career goals. We also provide many opportunities to choose from as an intern, extern, LPN, RN, Nurse Practitioner and to specialize in different modalities such as the ones listed below.
Interested in a career with us?
Click the button below to apply today!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Sick Leave
- Funeral Leave
- Shift Differential
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Educational Benefits
- Child Care
- Employee Crisis Fund
- 401 K
- Fitness Center/Wellness program to help meet your wellness goals
- Retail Pharmacy within Parkview's main campus. Easily accommodates staff to pick up prescriptions while at work. Pharmacy also carries over the counter medications for your convenience.
Concierge services available for the care of your automobile; simply leave the keys at our Parkview Shuttle lot and Spradley Motors will service your car. Payroll deduct is available for these services as well.
BSN Reimbursement with the two year contract
Find the program that supports your lifestyle and get started on advancing your career in health care.
FT and PT
$150 per credit hour up to $3000 per fiscal year for undergraduates and $3300 per fiscal year for graduates. Maximum reimbursement for tuition and fees not to exceed 75% of the amount actually paid by the employee.
$100 per credit hour up to $2550 per fiscal year for undergraduates and $2850 per year for graduates. Maximum reimbursement for tuition and fees not to exceed 75% of the amount actually paid by the employee.
FT and PT
75% of amount actually paid by employee for mandatory books, up to $1000 per fiscal year for Nursing, RT, Rad Tech, PTA and OTA courses only.
75% of amount actually paid by employee for mandatory books, up to $500 per fiscal year for Nursing, RT, Rad Tech, PTA and OTA courses only.
Clinical Career Advancement Pathways
We believe it is very important that our health care professionals have the opportunity to advance clinically. Your growth is a priority to us.
- Clinical Career Advancement Pathway Focuses on the advancement of nurses who have a preference for patient care and recognizes technical and clinical expertise that is beneficial to the communities we serve.
- Provides eligible registered nurses with the option to progress from the student nurse or new graduate nurse level through three higher levels of clinical registered nursing. These levels are achieved through accomplishment of defined criteria described in the Clinical Achievement Pathway Criteria such as clinical, professional growth and organizational and community involvement activities.
Advancement from Level 1-3 will occur after the nurse presents their personal portfolio and certification to the CCAP review team. Each level of advancement has an incremental increase in pay.
Nurses certified in their area of clinical practice are honoured yearly and given a $500.00 stipend. Parkview Medical Center recognizes certified nurses are well versed in evidence based practice and patients have better outcomes because of their dedication to continuing education and continuous learning.