Parkview Discover presents Ladies and Lemons
Grab your friends and family and join us on Thursday, June 16 at the Pueblo Convention Center for this life-changing event to hear world-renowned Dr. Kristi Funk give a presentation on breast health. Dr. Funk is a breast cancer surgeon and women's health warrior who authored the book, "Breasts: The Owners Manual."
She has helped thousands of women, including celebrities such as Angelina Jolie and Sheryl Crow, navigate breast cancer issues.
A sought after presenter and TV personality, Dr. Funk is the go-to breast health expert for Good Morning America and The Doctors and several other programs. She has appeared on The View, Today, Dr. Oz, CNN, Rachael Ray, Extra, Access Hollywood and in countless other TV programs, news articles, magazines and online blogs. Dr. Funk has been a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons since 1999 and a member of the American Society of Breast Surgeons since 2002. Dr. Funk resides in Santa Monica, CA with her husband and triplet sons
Guests will not only be treated to Dr. Funk's presentation, but will be served a delicious lunch, lemonade and specialty dessert and receive a copy of her National Best-Seller book (with an opportunity to have it signed), and boutique shopping.
You MUST Pre-Register for the event.
You won't want to miss this!
Dr. Kristi Funk
WATCH Dr. Funk on on Rachael Ray
11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Luncheon and Speaker
Topic: Breast Health for Life: It's Up to You!
1 to 1:30 p.m. - Book Signing
10 a.m. to 11 a.m. AND 1 to 3 p.m. - Shopping
Pueblo Convention Center, 320 Central Main Street
- International Keynote Speaker Dr. Kristi Funk will present for 90 minutes.
- Attendees will receive a delicious gourmet plated lunch consisting of Portabella mushroom stuffed with Quinoa, roasted vegetables, romaine wedge salad, sweet potato, and assorted artisan breads.
- Fresh Lemonade.
- Specialty Dessert.
- Each guest will get a copy of Dr. Funk's National Best-Selling book, "Breasts: The Owner's Manual."
- Dr. Funk will be available to sign books at the event.
- Scheduling your Mammogram - Call 584-1300 today!
For questions about the event, contact Jeannette Micheli at 719-584-4760