Parkview Health System feels it is important that every resident be a good fit for the Residency program that they select. The Internal Medicine residency program is excited to offer fourth-year medical students an opportunity to rotate with our program.
The Graduate Medical Education office is now accepting applications. Rotations are scheduled to begin August 1, 2021. To request an audition please selected the Rotation Request Tab below.
Parkview Health System is a base hospital for Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine 3rd year medical students. Elective rotations are reserved for our residents and medical students.
Please complete and submit the following information to Patricia_Lovato@parkviewmc.com
- Completed application (Create link to application)
- Current copy of CV
- Current photo
- All Comlex/USMLE scores that are available
Applications will be reviewed
Email confirmation of approval/non-approval will be sent
Welcome letter will be sent approximately two months prior to start of your rotation.
Submit required documents to Graduate Medical Education Office:
Patricia J. Lovato, MBA
Note: Parkview Health System does not provide housing for medical students. You can apply for housing through Southeastern Colorado AHEC. Debra Ball is the Student Housing Coordinator/Business Office Manager
- Open this hyperlink: https://www.secahec.org
- Scroll down to Student Support
- Next page, scroll down to Student housing information
- Complete the Housing Request Form and Student Housing Contract
- Return both to Debra Ball