Surgical Procedures: CPT Codes 30000-39999
Averages are based on all charges for the previous year.
IF YOU ARE COVERED BY HEALTH INSURANCE,YOU ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTH INSURER TO DETERMINE ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR A PARTICULAR HEALTH CARE SERVICE PROVIDED AT THIS HEALTHCARE FACILITY. IF YOU ARE NOT COVERED BY HEALTH INSURANCE YOU ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO CONTACT THE BUSINESS OFFICE AT (719)584-4508 OR TOLL FREE AT 800-543-4046 TO DISCUSS PAYMENT OPTIONS PRIOR TO RECEIVING A HEALTH CARE SERVICE FROM THIS HEALTH CARE FACILITY SINCE POSTED HEALTHCARE SERVICES MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF YOUR FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.
- Charging is based on the length of stay, amount of supplies used, therapies provided, testing given as well as other care provided
- This pricing is an average charge and not intended to be the exact charge for any particular patient
- The average charge shown is an estimate and that actual charges for the service depend on the circumstances at the time the service is provided
- Any discount is negotiated by the insurance provide. Most insurance providers should be able to tell their members what financial responsibility they will have.
- Patients without insurance are able to receive a discount to the insurance provider with the lowest negotiated discount.
Diagnosis-Related Group (DRG)
A system that classifies inpatient cases into the one of 999 groups. A single patient may have from 1 to 30 diagnosis' which can be grouped into a single DRG. The purpose of the DRG grouping is to aid in providing statistical, epidemiological and reimbursement data for a user of the data. It is mostly commonly used for reimbursement by most government and commercial payers (insurance companies). What is provided in this table indicates what is charged according to that particular DRG. It is in no way an indication of what is paid.
List of Top Surgical Procedures: CPT Codes 30000-39999
||36600 - WITHDRAWAL OF ARTERIAL BLOOD
||30901 - CONTROL OF NOSEBLEED
||31624 - DX BRONCHOSCOPE/LAVAGE
||31500 - INSERT EMERGENCY AIRWAY
||36430 - BLOOD TRANSFUSION SERVICE
||31623 - DX BRONCHOSCOPE/BRUSH
||32557 - INSERT CATH PLEURA W/ IMAGE
||31622 - DX BRONCHOSCOPE/WASH
||36000 - PLACE NEEDLE IN VEIN
||32405 - PERCUT BX LUNG/MEDIASTINUM
Click here to see full list of top Surgical Procedures: CPT Codes 30000-39999 treated by Parkview.