Parkview Foundation: Planting the Seed for Tomorrow's Healthcare
Parkview Health System is committed to our community and to providing compassionate, leading-edge health care to everyone who comes through our doors. Just as our community counts on us for hope and healing, we depend on the support of our community.
Parkview Foundation is an essential component of this relationship, helping to ensure the solid and expanding support base we need to uphold our high standards of care.
Parkview Foundation was created in 1976 as a 501(c)(3) organization to raise funds to meet the rising cost of expansion and renovation of hospital facilities. Over the past three decades, the Foundation has been involved in many projects ranging from fundraising events, sponsoring employee recognition awards and supporting healthcare scholarships. All have been implemented with the sole purpose of furthering the mission of Parkview Health System.
Donate to the Parkview Foundation
Enrich lives by fostering resources through advocacy and relationships in support of Parkview Health System.
There are numerous ways you can contribute to the Parkview Foundation. Your gift will improve the programs and services at Parkview Health System and will ensure optimum care of patients for many generations to come. For more information on any of the following, please contact the Parkview Foundation at 719.584.4526 or consult a legal expert.
Parkview Foundation Board of Directors
Parkview Foundation relies on our volunteer board to help fulfill fiduciary, programmatic, and financial responsibilities. The board is ultimately responsible for the financial well-being of the foundation and its effectiveness.
We are proud to partner with these esteemed community leaders.
2021-2022 Executive Committee
Corrie Norman, Chairperson
Rick Gonzalez, Vice Chairperson
Michelle Ribaudo, Secretary/Treasurer
Greg Johnson, Past Chairperson
2021-2022 Board Members
Leslie Barnes, CEO
Brandon Black, MD
Thomas Herzog, MD
Elizabeth Skewes, MD
When to Give
The best time to give
- During income tax planning
- During retirement planning
- Upon the death of a spouse or loved one
- Upon the sale of a business
- In celebration of birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions
How to Give
Ways to give
- Through an outright gift of cash or securities
- Through a bequest; you can include the Parkview Foundation in your will or living trust
- Through life income gifts such as Charitable Trust and Charitable Gift Annuities
- In tribute & memory gift program allows you to honor or remember a friend or family member with a contribution to the Parkview Foundation.
- Endowments insure continued financial stability and will enhance programs and services for many years to come.
- Participate in one of the Foundation's Signature Events